Over the next 12 days, I am going to share 1 video a day to help you stay on track during the holiday season.
My first tip is to stay hydrated. The video below shows a quick explanation as to why but I like reading over video so I thought I would share a few reasons why in more explanation below:
1. Improve performance- when you are hydrated your muscles and organs can properly .
2. Help you feel fuller longer which can aid in weight loss
3. Helps lubricate joints- (cartilage contains a whole ton of water so this aids here)
4. Regulates your body temperature.
5. Flushes out the not so great stuff aka waste
6 Reduces the chance of a hangover- heck in this time of years with the holiday season upon us, this could be huge!
Alright, stay hydrated and be on the lookout for tip #2 tomorrow.