One quick simple way to enhance your success in the health and fitness arena is to schedule out all the stuff that is important to your goals.
If you have a weight loss goal, here are a few things that you may want to schedule out:
1. Time to prep meals or order meals that will fit your nutrition goals.
2. Strength training workouts: You wanna shoot for 2-3 a week.
3. Walking: Set aside 10-30 minutes to walk a day. Your cardiovascular systems, plus just extra calorie burn matters
4. Sleep time: Good restful sleep helps keep your mind clear and fresh and helps you not fall to the habit of tired snacking.
5. Time for fun/ unstressing: Anyone who said losing weight is easy probably hasn't had a challenge losing weight. Most people have had some sort of struggles when it comes with weight loss. It can be a mental battle. Find some time to relax and have fun. It will actually help!
Stay positive and schedule out what matters to you :)