Nothing changes, unless you consistently work at it.
Day by day.
Week by Week.
Month by month.
Here are 12 Habits to work at to Improve your Nutrtition/ Wellness. I will break these down in a few more posts over the next few weeks.
1. Planning: Plan your meals for the week
2. Shopping: Go shopping for your food
3. Cooking: Cook your meals
4. Journaling: Keep a daily journal of food and drink intake
5. Gratitude: Keep a gratitude journal
6. Slow Eating: Eat slowly
7. 80% Full: Stop eating when you’re 80% full
8. Portion Control: Practice proper portions
9. Protein: Make sure you’re getting enough protein
10. Calories: Review food journal to look at total calories
11. Quality Carbs: Check the quality of your carbs
12. Healthy Fats: Make sure you’re getting most of your fats from appropriate sources
Pick one habit to work on and really hone in on getting successful at it. Building things up by habit.
Every week focus on #1-4.
Every day for Numbers 5-12 you need to pay attention to by awareness or the number.
It's not an easy quick fix answer to all your nutrition problems. It's a systematic approach to getting healthier.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.